Saturday, January 2, 2010

Why, Hello there 2010

It's now 2010 and even though I know it's just another year, something really does feel different. It feels like a fresh start and I can't help but feel hopeful for an awesome year. I really should be starting my healthy eating today, but Dan declared Monday the start date, and I've agreed.

So, tomorrow I'm making a trip to the store to load up on veggies and fruits, and I'm going to prep my food for the week. Hopefully that will make it harder to fall off the wagon! It's really not the healthy eating that's going to be a challenge, it's going to be the GYM. I just have to remember the first few days suck, but it gets easier. And I'll feel SO good to workout regularly again.

OK, and something random that I have to share. You know you're getting old when your Mom asks you what you want for Christmas, and this is what you ask for:

It's a Shark Steam Mop, and I LOVE it! I used it yesterday for the first time and I can't believe I had FUN cleaning my floors. If anyone has wood or pergo type flooring throughout your house, I highly recommend picking up one of these bad boys.

And on the baby front, after a few failed cycles on clomid this was my first month not on it. I was worried that I would ovulate really late or not at all, while my body was adjusting to not being on clomid.. but I got a + OPK on days 16 & 17. Not too shabby. I rang in the New Year by ovulating! haha. I also have a doc visit this upcoming Wednesday to talk about upcoming IUI plans. Woot!

Alright 2010, treat me good..

1 comment:

  1. 2010 better treat you well or it will have to deal with me. Trust me it doesn't want that. We are joining a gym together tomorrow so while its already 2010, I agree that the healthiness starts on Monday.

    ReplyDelete