Monday, January 25, 2010

Trigger Happy

Since my last post I've been getting my follistim injection every night, including Saturday night when I was in L.A., in between dinner & the Pee Wee's Playhouse Show (which by the way, was AWESOME). My BFF had to give me the injection, in her car, which was parked in a big parking structure. I'm pretty sure people walking by thought we were doing drugs as we prepped needles on the back of her car. hehe. My BFF is training to become a nurse, so she was actually thrilled to give me my injection. Pretty sure it was the highlight of the night for her.

Anyways, this morning I had another u/s which showed one huge follie, ready to go! I was a little bummed because at last Friday's u/s there were two big ones that were pulling ahead of the others. Having two would obviously give me more of a chance of conceiving, but I'll take what I can get. My doctor called me after my u/s this morning, told me the news, and asked if I could get home by noon to do the ovidrel trigger shot. YES!!!

I should ovulate late tomorrow night, on get this.. CYCLE DAY 12!!!! TWELVE! Can you believe it? I think the very earliest I've ever ovulated was day 15, but normally I'm a day 17-18 O'er. Wednesday I start my twice daily progesterone suppositories, and I'll probably test two weeks from then. On Dan's Birthday!

Seriously, what better gift could I give my Husband then to tell him he's going to be a Daddy?

1 comment: