Monday, September 20, 2010

IUI#4 done!

Our 4th & final IUI was this morning, and it went great!

25 million sperm, post wash. My RE called Dan "Mr.Reliable". ::eyeroll:: The procedure was pretty quick & painless.. followed by the usual 20 minutes laying on the table & then we were on our way.

I took the whole day off from work so I've been napping, relaxing, watching tv.. basically being plain ol' lazy.

I'll be testing Monday, October 4th. That seems sooooo far away. UGH. I consider myself a very patient person, but something about the dreaded two week wait gets me every time.

So now I need something to keep me busy for the next couple weeks.. hm.. any ideas? good books you've read lately?

4 comments:

  1. I just saw your post on 3T and I was hoping you had a post on here so I could comment on it!! So excited for you friend and I'm praying like crazy this is it for you. I have a good feeling! :)

    2 weeks sounds so far away right now.. Hmmm boooks.. Have you already read the Sookie Stackhouse Series? The one the base HBO True Blood off of? There are 10 books in the series, I'm on 5 right now and they are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny!! I keep hearing good things about Sookie Stackhouse.. I'm just very anti the vampire trend. hahaha.

    Thanks for the suggestion lady! & fwiw, you can respond in any of my posts on 3T, any time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not too far behind me. We just did our 4th IUI attempt last Tuesday and we will be testing the 28th. I am praying for you. The TWW is the worst part of the entire process! I rather have the weeks of injections then have the tww. I am wishing and praying this one sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon! No vampires, I promise, although I LOVE the Sookie Stackhouse series.

    Good luck with this IUI, hon.. I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete