Wednesday, September 1, 2010

News Flash!!!

We have carpet!!! Halle-freakin'-lujah. I'm excited about this.. can't you tell? :)

I'm mostly just excited at the fact that we are thisclose to having our house renovations DONE. As of last night all three bedrooms had crown moulding installed and paint on the walls. YESSSSSSS.

The carpet was installed today & Dan just emailed me these 3 pics:

guest bedroom:

Office/future nursery:


Master bedroom:


Those aren't the greatest pics since the point of them is just the carpet, so I'll be sure to get some better "after" pics taken. I still have to find window treatments, get everything moved back into the bedrooms, paint the guest bedroom furniture, and add new pulls for the guest bedroom dresser. Oh, and we're painting and installing new doors this weekend.

Sooooo, not done yet.. but so close. Yippeeeee!!

1 comment:

  1. The carpet looks great! Yay for being this close to being done the renos!

    ReplyDelete