Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A little update & finger crossing needed!

First off let me start off by saying how crappy this week has started off.

The Chargers lost on Monday, to the CHIEFS.. how embarrassing. And the past few days I've been feeling under the weather. What's new, right? I feel like I'm always getting sick. This time it's mainly sinus issues, but I started getting that achey feeling last night. I'm drinking my tea, and trying to take it easy.

This morning I had another u/s and I could tell right away that I had a huge follie that was clearly jumping ahead of the rest. I couldn't see my RE because he was running late, but he called me and said I have to start the ganirelix injections tomorrow morning. Boo. I HATE the ganirelix injection. It's always red & itchy afterwards, and since I have to do it in the morning, instead of putting some comfy yoga pants on afterwards, I have to yank up a skirt or work pants and be on my way. UGH.

I know.. I'm just being a big pouty face complainer. Of course I'm going to do whatever I've got to do to make this work. I'm entitled to some complaining along the way, right? :)

I have a feeling this week will turn around though. I'm getting my hair did today after work (woot!) and Dan & I are having a little staycation downtown on Friday night. I get to meet 3 great friends who I actually met online! I've already met the lovely Gina, but I get to see her again. Yay!

Oh, and the finger crossing.. tonight Dan's going to have the talk with his Mom about IVF costs, and we're really hoping they'll want to help us out. We certainly don't like the fact that we have to go to a family member and ask for help, but we also don't have $15k floating around. I just have to keep reminding myself what it's all for... our baby, our baby, our baby.


4 comments:

  1. That game on Monday night was SO embarrassing! ugh!!

    I'm praying and crossing my fingers for you that everything goes to plan, that would be so great if your MIL can help out.

    Have fun with your staycation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fingers crossed over here.. even though I still can't get Hunter's to stay crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck lady!! I am getting my hair done tomorrow but my Friday does not sound nearly as fun!

    ReplyDelete