Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for all things Fall.

It was drizzling on my drive in to work this morning and traffic was crazy (90% of Californians can not drive in drizzle without freaking out.. luckily I'm in the 10%) so I decided to stop at Starbucks.. and what do they have again???



Yippeeeeeeeeeee! You've gotta love Starbucks' seasonal drinks. They're the bestest.

And nothing else screams fall to me than ... the changing colors of the leaves? Nope. Pumpkin pie and other baked yumminess? Noooope.

Those things are nice, but I'm talking about FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!! 

Today marks the official start date of regular season Football, and I'm ex.ci.ted. There's nothing better than sitting around the house all day on Sunday's, watching the games. Usually we're bbqing or making soup. And usually there's some beer involved.. of course.

And I especially love my Chargers!



So, today I'm thankful for Fall.. cooler weather, pumpkin spice lattes, and the start of another season of football.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Friend! My thankful Thursday was for the same thing! Fall and Chargers football! YAY!! Can't wait for our first game monday night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some fall. Leaves, lattes, sweaters, cuddling under an afghan.. it's my favorite season!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. Jenny, I just put the same comment on your blog. We're so silly. :)

    Karen..weirdly, Winter is my favorite season, but that's only because football is still on, and it's my bday & Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I read, "FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!" I picture DJ Tanner saying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.. that's hilarious, Brooke! That's the episode with her brother, Kirk, in it - right? I KNOW my Full House. hehe.

    ReplyDelete