Monday, September 27, 2010

One week down, one more to go

I'm at the half way mark of my two week wait, before I test to see if IUI#4 was a success. Surprisingly this last week really flew by, and now I'm hoping the upcoming week does the same.

No symptoms to speak of, but it's too early for that. Even with the chemical pregnancy the only thing I noticed was random bouts of nausea, but that probably started just a few days before I tested. I'm proud of myself though. I haven't been consumed with this IUI, constantly wondering if it worked or not. I'm just going with the flow, and not overly anxious to find out.

The one annoying thing is I have a whole lot of nothing to keep me busy for the next week. Just the usual work, dinner, take the dogs for a walk, watch some t.v.. haha.. my life is so boring, eh?

This past weekend was pretty uneventful as well.. especially since I'm sick :( AGAIN! Yes, I know.. what the hell is wrong with me that I'm always getting sick?? This time I'm convinced I got what Dan had last week, accept I got it 10x's worse than he did.

I have the sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, acheyness.Major yuck. I'm home from work today, trying to rest up. We're in the middle of a heat wave and with my old ass windows and no air conditioning, my house is like an oven. So, when all I want is hot tea and soup, I should be eating popsicles. I'm so confused...

No comments:

Post a Comment