Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A TMI conundrum

So... I have this leakage problem, courtesy of the progesterone suppositories I have to take twice a day for the next two weeks.

I'm used to it by now, but I've come to the conclusion that these itty bitty thong panty liners just aren't cutting it.

On top of that I HATE wearing underwear at night. You see, I only own thong style underwear, and while that's fine & dandy during the day.. I don't especially like cotton wedged between my butt cheeks as I sleep. I like to be freeeee.

So, what do I do about it? I'm not going to lie to you. I'm 100%, totally considering purchasing some of these to wear at night:


Don't judge.. you know they look comfy.

I'm also on the hunt for a longer thong style panty liner. Important stuff, yo.

2 comments:

  1. You seriously need to just invest in some cheapo bikini undies use with panty liners. Once you get that positive pregnancy test in about 2 weeks and the docs either continue or increase your progesterone dosage, the greasy thongs/thighs thing is going to get old real quick. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, this post totally cracked me up! The things I learn about my friends, lol!

    I agree with Jo - get some cheapie undies. I would think that some bikinis/boy shorts would be comfier than Depends??;)

    ReplyDelete